ISO Relations Manager
Legend Advance Funding is a rapidly expanding alternative financing company located in Midtown East, New York City. Legend provides merchant cash advances to small business owners throughout the U.S. As a direct funder and non-bank private financial institution, we have the flexibility and speed to tailor financial products to each client’s needs. As our growth accelerates, we are seeking to add an ISO Relations Manager who can work both independently and among our team. Experience and a book of business in the merchant cash advance industry is required.
The individual we seek will identify and develop the company’s referral partner base via networking in person and over the phone. Main objective is to identify, engage and close partner agreements with independent sales organizations (ISO’s) throughout the USA. You will build a network of brokers in the Alternative Financing/Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) Industry to send us their deals. You will act as liaison between partners and corporate operations where credit decisions are made; monitor ongoing dealer performance such as efficiency ratios, delinquency, losses, profitability, etc.; increase and maintain required market share levels; and attain volume plan at acceptable business levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 Years of experience in the Merchant Cash Advance Industry.
- Existing book of business/ contacts.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, Excel, and Outlook required
- Proven and successful record with Alternative Finance products
- Drive and determination to generate significant additional new business
- Excellent communication, time management, planning, and organizational skills
- GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE AND COMMISSION STRUCTURE. PLEASANT WORK ENVIRONMENT. CAREER GROWTH PATH.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org